Filling The *Secret Chambers*
Now that your crumb coat is chilled, it’s time to fill the secret chambers! You can fill your cake’s secret chambers with anything you want - whether it be to trick OR treat ;) For this cake, we filled our secret chambers with 2 yummy options and 4 not-so-yummy options!
- gummy worms sprinkled with chocolate cookie crumbs
- gummy halloween eyeballs
- sardines in an olive and caper tapenade
- really “garlicky” pesto on pasta
- sliced hot dogs with uncooked spaghetti stuck through them, that we cooked and then covered in tomato sauce to mimic pieces of a human body
- black olives mixed with red piping gel
Feel free to follow our example and put the nice ingredients in first! Continue filling each chambers, until all chambers are completely full, making sure to really compress your ingredients.
Note: You can change the ratio of good-to-bad as you please! You can make it all scary or treat yo’ self to a cake full of sweets! If you’d like to know more details about how I filled the secret chambers of my Halloween Roulette Cake, check it out in my YouTube video here!