Our most important priority is the safety of our customers and community and we want to share some measures we have in place for your protection.
If you place an order with us, we want to make sure your package is handled properly:
- Our warehouse is aggressively increasing its disinfecting and germ control by sterilizing high traffic areas from once per day to at least three (3) times per day. This also includes any equipment or facility components that would become touched by employees, carrier drivers, visitors, etc.
- Our warehouse will attempt to limit the number of visitors until the end of the month and be compliant with the department of health.
- Any warehouse employee exhibiting symptoms will be asked to vacate the premises and may return when cleared by a registered MD. Our warehouse will then use video surveillance to track the movement of said employee to determine high areas of risk.
- Any warehouse employee with a family member or an individual in the household exhibiting cold like symptoms will be encouraged to stay home.
- Warehouse employees will be required to wash hands/disinfect thoroughly before entering the facility.
- Warehouse employees will be required to cough into elbows among other personal practices.
- Our warehouse will stagger shifts over the next two weeks to ensure large gatherings cannot occur during one shift.
- Our warehouse will encourage the CDC’s latest suggestion of social distancing and encouraging employees to not stay within six (6) feet of contact with another employee unless deemed necessary.
Stay safe and continue to spread happiness and love in the world!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist