- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Sweetened Dessicated or Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup (2 Sticks) Salted Butter, room temperature
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 Large Egg Whites, room temperature
- 4 Large Whole Eggs, room temperature
- 2 1/3 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk (a bit less than 1 1/2 [13.5 ounce] cans)
* This recipe yields 6lbs of batter and makes one 9x13 inch cake or three 8” round cakes.
** Every oven is different so make sure you get to know yours and always test your cakes with a toothpick to ensure they are baked through.
Figuring out the math of how to increase or decrease a recipe can be tricky, so click here for our conversion chart and scaled ingredient amounts.