3 Pack Scissors
$7.99 was $9.98
This product is currently sold out.
Color: 3 Pcs
- Definitely household scissors -- Great for cutting burlap, paper, cardboard, light line, fabric, tape, photos. Perfect for sewing, tailoring, quilting, dressmaking, cutting patterns, alterations, hand craft. Exceptional scissors for multiple uses around the home, in the Handcraft Workshop, in the bathroom, on the dresser, in the study, in the laundry room, mail room, craft room, at the office, great for most regular household tasks.
- 3 Pairs of Quality Straight Handled Scissors -- They are strongly resistant to corrosion. Allow you to make precise cuts with great control as the blade have the perfect amount of friction, Very comfortable to use. 3 pairs of straight handled scissors for smooth, efficient cutting.
- iBayam 8-Inch Soft-Grip Scissors -- 3 special scissors are suitable for most items that need to be cut. It can also be used as a household scissors for cutting open frozen food bags ready for cooking. Convenient, sturdy, especially sharp scissors, very durable.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Every Product is independently tested and selected to ensure the performance you expect. If you're unhappy with our product for any reason please contact we'd be more than happy to replace your unit or offer you a full refund!
- High-quality Products and Competitive Price -- Durable stainless steel rust resistant blades enables high-density steel that makes 3 times harder than normal stainless steel and are smoother cutting. 6X longer lasting than the previous formula and remain sharp for 100,000+ cuts. blades stay sharper longer; We chose bright colors, green / purple / orange. different color rubber handles are used in different places, Soft-grip holes let you maintain a comfortable, can be used left- or right-handed.
Details: Scissors 3 Pack - All Purpose Ultra Sharp Blades for Cutting Paper Fabric and Plastic,Stainless Steel Sharp Blade, Comfort-Grip Handles,
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 6.2 x 0.3 inches
Holiday Shipping Cutoffs
- USA: December 15th
- Canada: December 12th
- UK: December 10th
- Rest of Europe: December 7th
- Australia: November 28th
- Rest of World: November 28th