After cake came cupcakes. After cupcakes came cake pops.
How do you elevate a cake pop, you ask?
With a cone, of course! 😉
Emily from @bonvivantcakes is back, and in this 2-hour live tutorial, she’ll show you how to cake-fy mini cones. Yep, she’ll be showing you how to make fudging funfetti cake truffle batter (yum!), fill your mini cones, add a cake truffle for your ‘scoop’, drip them in chocolate (swoon) and deck them out with all the sprinkles! (We can’t wait either 😍)
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in this live tutorial:
- How to make a rich fudgy and oh so delicious cake truffle cake batter (with funfettis!)
- The step-by-step process for filling and freezing your cones to get them ready for decorating
- How to prep your chocolate and decorate your cones to Instagram perfection!
This live tutorial will be held onJune 3rd, 7pm EST. But don’t worry, if you can’t make that time, the video recording will beavailable to you for rewatch!
Included in this workshop is:
- A full workbook with recipes and step-by-step instructions
- Access to the tutorial recording after the stream (available in the regroup forever!)
EASY RETURNS - 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it hassle-free. For more information on our Returns/Exchange Policy, click here.