Fat Daddio's POB-11153 Sheet Cake Pan, 11 x 15 x 3 Inch, Silver
$23.95 was $25.49
This product is currently sold out.
Brand: Fat Daddio's
- IDEAL SHAPE - Perfect for cakes, brownies, pastries, bar-type cookies, casseroles and lasagnas.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - It's the ideal baking surface. Our 'Safe-Seal' anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
- NO EXTRA METALS OR CHEMICAL COATINGS - Anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFE's or PFOA's. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH - These are the same pans bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.
Publisher: Fat Daddio's
Details: Ideal for cakes, brownies, pastries, bar-type cookies, casseroles and lasagnas. Fat Daddio’s anodized-aluminum bakeware reaches baking temperatures faster so your recipe can start doing its thing. Seamless, even-wall construction produces consistent heating for the best possible rise. No extra metal means quicker cooling times so your baking actually stops baking. ProSeries bakeware is anodized for safety and performance. Safe for citrus based foods and no cross-contamination. No extra metals or chemical coatings. Just the ideal baking surface. More durable. More versatile. Built Bakery Tough!
Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 12.4 x 3.2 inches
Holiday Shipping Cutoffs
- USA: December 15th
- Canada: December 12th
- UK: December 10th
- Rest of Europe: December 7th
- Australia: November 28th
- Rest of World: November 28th