Whisks (2pc Set)
$8.99 was $12.99
This product is currently sold out.
Brand: COOK WITH COLOR
- SET INCLUDES - One 10' whisk and one 12" whisk for beating, stirring and mixing.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Efficiently aerates, blends and quickly beats ingredients creating fluffy eggs and pancakes, superb vinaigrettes and peaked whips and desserts.
- FLAWLESS DESIGN - Silicone over-mold on the baking whisk wires promotes thorough blending and improved food release. Use with nonstick pans and bakeware to avoid scrapes. Heat resistant up to 400° F.
- METALLIC AND TRENDY - Gold handle adds color and a modern edge to your décor; keep up with the current styles and trends. Equipped with a hook to conveniently hang these stylish and colorful cooking tools.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Hand wash with warm soapy water, manual silicone whisks allow for less buildup and mess and are easier to clean and wash.
Publisher: Enchante Direct
Take your cooking and baking expertise up several notches while you whisk in style with COOK with COLOR’s sleek and trendy whisks. Metallic gold handles with a convenient
hanging hook and outfitted with aqua silicone beaters, these whisks are rigid and flexible all at the same time. Bakers of all levels will love whipping up batters, frostings and more with
COOK with COLOR’s set of two gorgeous kitchen whisks. It does more than help bakers mix creamy cake batters and decadent sauces for luscious desserts. This stainless steel whisk
with a silicone over-mold on its wires help promote the fullest possible blending of ingredients, even in non-stick-coated bakeware and cookware. Whisk up some of your favorite blends
for your family and friends and feel good when the compliments on your stylish kitchen tools and tasty dishes start flowing. Mix and match this set with COOK with COLOR’s other
trendy kitchen tools for a uniform look.
COOK with COLOR – cook with flair! Fun and versatile cooking tools and gadgets!
Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 5.1 x 2.6 inches
Holiday Shipping Cutoffs
- USA: December 15th
- Canada: December 12th
- UK: December 10th
- Rest of Europe: December 7th
- Australia: November 28th
- Rest of World: November 28th