Move over, PB & J.
When it comes to desserts’ favorite power couple, PB and chocolate take the...well, cake. 🍫🥜
If you’ve been following How To Cake It for a while, you may recall the peanut butter chocolate mega cake Yolanda made on the channel. Well, this sweet and salty creation is back by popular demand! (cue all of us salivating 🤤)
In this 2-hour live tutorial, Yolanda will show you how to stack, fill, ice and decorate your own peanut butter chocolate mega cake (or as mega as you want to make it).
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to :
- Level, stack, and fill a 3-layer cake with cake AND a peanut butter blondie (core skills you NEED for every caking project)
- Make mouthwatering peanut butter frosting, and get an extra smooth ganache finish
- Decorate your cake with all the sweet and salty snacks (hellooo pretzels and Reese’s pieces), and add an extra hit of glam with GOLD!
Included in this workshop is:
- A full workbook with recipes and step-by-step instructions
- Access to the tutorial recording after the stream (available in the regroup forever!)
- You will need to have your cake and blondie baked and cooled ahead of the live tutorial
EASY RETURNS - 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it hassle-free. For more information on our Returns/Exchange Policy, click here.