Half Sheet Pan
This product is currently sold out.
Brand: Chicago Metallic
- Ideal for like one-sheet dinners, jelly rolls, bars, and cookies but can also be used to make one-sheet pan meals, roast vegetables, reheat leftovers
- Made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking; features wire rod reinforced rims to prevent warping
- Features a traditional, uncoated baking surface
- Measures 16.75-inch by 12-inch by 1-inch
- Dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend product life
Publisher: Chicago Metallic
Details: Chicago Metallic has built an unmatched reputation as the "Bakeware Experts" by delivering commercial quality, high performance products employing premium materials and construction. Chicago Metallic is proud to introduce Commercial II, a top of the line assortment of bakeware. Offering both traditional uncoated and dual coated, diamond-quality non-stick Bakeware, the Commercial II line provides the strength and durability to craft delectable results day after day. The entire line is made of heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking results. The Lifetime warranty ensures the avid baker sturdy construction and product longevity. This collection is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life. This Chicago Metallic Commercial II traditional uncoated jelly roll pan is strong and durable with long-lasting construction. A wire rod reinforcement prevents warping. It measures 16-3/4 by 12 by 1-Inch.
Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 12.8 x 0.1 inches